Orlando Personal Injury Attorneys
Serving Orlando and the Central Florida Area
Have you been seriously injured in an accident or incident in the greater Orlando area that was caused by the negligence of another? Have you lost a loved one in a wrongful death because of such an accident? Have you or a family member suffered serious health consequences due to medical malpractice on the part of a doctor, surgeon, dentist, therapist, or other health care provider? All of these circumstances can spell tragedy, heartbreak, financial disaster, and adversity for those involved. At Bailey Fisher, PLLC, we understand the long-standing effects that such serious injuries and wrongful deaths can have on individuals and their families. That is why we are devoted exclusively to the practice of personal injury and wrongful death cases and trials, working diligently to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Each Orlando personal injury attorney at our firm is dedicated to the proposition that you deserve our best effort in seeking to achieve a favorable outcome to your case. That is why we go the extra mile, putting in extra time or effort on your behalf when needed. We make certain that you thoroughly understand what is going on with your case. Our overriding goal is to provide the most effective and compassionate legal care available. When you work with an Orlando personal injury lawyer at our firm, we treat you the way we would want to be treated in similar circumstances.
Bailey Fisher is an established traditional law firm with strong ties to the local community. We put the interests of our clients first, giving you the individual attention you deserve and providing the resources of a large firm while maintaining the personalized service of a small firm. As a proven team of trial lawyers, we have over 70 years of combined experience both in and out of the courtroom. One of our founding attorneys, Michael Bailey, is a Florida Bar Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. He is also Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Our other founding attorney, Jay Fisher, has practiced exclusively in the area of personal injury and wrongful death since March of 1992.
Cases We Handle
Our firm handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including those considered to be the most serious and complex. An Orlando personal injury lawyer at the firm can represent you in cases including (but not limited to) the following:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle, Moped, ATV, Bus, Boating, Jet-Ski, Bicycle, and Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Cases, including slip and fall, trip and fall, elevator, escalator, stairway, and skylight accidents as well as Negligent Security
- Construction Site Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries, including spine injuries, herniated disc injuries, paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, brain injuries, traumatic brain injuries, severe brain injuries, burn injuries, severe scarring, internal injuries, disfiguring injuries, electrocution / electrical injuries, broken bones, loss of limb / amputation
- Dog Bites / Dog Attacks and Animal Injuries
- Accidental Drowning
- Accidental Shooting
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability / Defective Products, including consumer product defects, machinery defects, lawnmower or tractor accidents, construction equipment defects, industrial product defects, and dangerous products
- Nursing Home and ALF Injuries or Death Claims
- Tourist Injuries
- Theme Park Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Consult with an Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer
Regardless of the type of accident, incident, or wrongful death case you may be involved in, we urge you to consult with one of our experienced attorneys about your situation as soon as possible. We can review your situation and give you an honest evaluation of the legal aspects and options available to you in recovering the financial compensation for losses and damages to which you may be entitled.
Contact an Orlando Personal Injury Attorney
at the firm to discuss your case today.